Ideal Candidate will provide support in various client’s projects, as well as Administrative/Organizational projects. Candidates should have one of the following certificates: Certified Data Management Professional or Certified Information Management Professional.
- Interpret data and turn it into information that can support client’s strategic decisions.
- Gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends.
- Provide recommendations in data structuring and process digitization.
- Must be able to filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems and provide standardized data.
- Design and implement Visual Tools, Reports an Dashboards.
- Certified Data Management Professional
- Certified Information Management Professional
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and databases (SQL etc).
- Experience with Business Intelligence software such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Studio.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience designing and implementing comprehensive visual reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and proven creativity.
- Experience in producing dynamic and interactive data visualizations is a plus
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence software such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Studio
- Experience with MS Office – with proficiency in Excel.
- Familiarity with Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, and others.
Experience with SharePoint, Power AppsFamiliarity with Reporting Services, Azure SQL, AWS
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time