General Accounting Lead
Technology driven advisory firm now seeks a General Accounting Lead with 10+ years of experience (technology, information system and/or international business industry experience a plus). This position is responsible for implementing and maintaining all the necessary accounting policies and procedures and internal controls required to ensure timely and accurate financial information, while fully safe-guarding the company’s assets at all times. Resource will be responsible for the full accounting cycle, including monthly and year-end closing.
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- cash receipts/disbursements
- accounts payable/receivable
- fixed asset activity
- payroll and accruals
- debt activity and budgeting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- general ledger account analysis
- Monthly and end-year financial statement report
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Supervision skills
- Must have accounting analysis skills
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Establish and maintain relationship with third party auditor
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in Accounting
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, and manage tasks to completion on time.
- Strong/Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is a plus.
“We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.”