Candidates must reside in Puerto Rico.
The Information Technology Technician and Website Developer will interact with clients daily, therefore, excellent customer and communications skills are required. Remote support from our office and on-site support at client facilities will be performed. Candidate must be available to work after hours and weekends if the situation calls for it. Bachelor’s degree, CompTIA A+ and CCNA certification or related experience highly required.
- Web development for clients. Must dominate WordPress.
- Maintain current logical and physical security systems; this may include firewalls, IDS, CCTV, access control systems, backup and recovery systems, among others.
- Manage equipment inventory, such as workstations, printers, copiers, communication equipment, among others.
- Experience with systems integration and implementation
- Experience with installing and configuration
- Data Bases: Microsoft SQL 2008 and above
- Experience with switches, routers, firewalls IP Telephony
- Network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, QoS)
- VMWare/Hyper-V, Acronis Backup and Recovery, VoIP Telephony, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows Server 2003-2016, Office 2003–2016, O365, and QuickBooks & Peachtree (installation and update).
- Knowledge of Windows and other operative systems
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills (verbal and oral) in both English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tactful and confidential handling of all information found in the Corporate information system is expected and required.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time