Microsoft Dynamics 365 Programmer
The ideal candidate must have:
• Broad knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics 365 programming including (e.g. Sales Hub, Finance & Operations, etc.)
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Must be familiar to Object Oriented Programming
• Experience developing using Forms, Backbone, Angular, Flutter, IIS or similar platforms
• Proficiency in the development of mobile applications (iOS, Android)
• Database proficiency such as Oracle, T-SQL Server and server applications, among others
• Knowledge in Data warehouse and analytics platforms (Tableau / or Power BI) is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
• Demonstrated analytical skills through complex implementation and analysis projects.
• Attention to detail and service oriented.
• Excellence in leadership skills through mentoring other peers or lower level programmers.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
************CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN PUERTO RICO*************
Education: Bachelor degree in Information Systems or related fields.
· 5 years of experience
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 Programming
· Exposure to Project Management
If you qualify for this position, we invite you to apply. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.