Ideal candidate will have experience with grants for Federal projects. Must be fully bilingual. Thrive working in a fast-paced environment. MUST live in Puerto Rico.
- Will evaluate and offer recommendations of public transportation projects to follow federal and local agencies requirements.
- Management of grants for program compliance, contractual requirements, ensuring goals and objectives.
- Revisions of contract documents for compliance with federal regulations.
- Oversight of programs and projects during their life cycle planning process.
- Provide training and guidance to grantees and subgrantees regarding Federal Transit
- Development of program progress reports and follow-ups, including statistics, charts and presentations.
- Budget management and allocation funds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Transport Planning, Social Science, Civil Engineering or related subject
- 3 years minimum experience in similar position
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Fully bi-lingual
- Advanced technical computer skills with Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word as well as knowledgeable with internet and other social media.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with confidential and proprietary information
- Proficiency utilizing general office equipment
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, superior organizational and multitasking skills, resourceful, flexible, prioritization skills / adaptable to changing priorities, self-motivated and ability to take initiative to get the task done
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate meetings and functions
- Must have the flexibility to work extended hours, weekends or holidays if situation requires it. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time